Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sister Johnson and friends

I just had to post this photo of Sister Johnson and 2 of her friends. Pictured with her are Stephanie Bennett of the Columbus ward, and her mother Ernestine. They are both fun ladies!! Stephanie has been a member for about 5 months. Her mother is energetic and lively. At the Mission President's fireside (informal talk on a specific subject, to members and friends), Ernestine's "AMENS" could be heard regularly.

President Holzapfel presented the world of the New Testament in the context of the time, culture, and language of the New Testament as it was happening, and first written about. A wonderful experience for us and all who attended.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, I'm wondering if I have your correct email address. I sent something after I received your letter, but I'm not sure if you received it. Can you send your email address to me at pattiredd@gmail.com. It sounds like you are learning much and doing good. much love, patti

    ReplyDelete