Sunday, February 5, 2012

eat like kings

I don't know about Southern Cooking but the Southern growing is sure fiiiine. We have been given huge beautiful brown eggs (loads of them), blueberries, roast dinners with mashed potatoes with enough butter in them to turn the potatoes yellow!, pear preserves, and green tomato salsa. I'm going to be a tubby. Still haven't found the place to do my hair but I have been asking. People are sure easy to love and hope good things for. I think I am a lousy preacher though, not very bold. I think I pretty much like them the way they are, I need more vision. Dad is cool, always asks to leave a blessing on their home and they really like it when the missionaries pray for them. I got warned about fire ants and how to catch a lightning bug. Can't wait to catch one. Sat. and Sundays are long days.

1 comment:

  1. So....., How do you catch a lightning bug, and what are you going to do with it once you capture it?
    Alayne

    ReplyDelete